Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ferals, let's try speaking up again.

Being that the devs don't often comment in Class Forums, and the Suggestions board seems to have vanished (again?), I've compiled a list of almost all of the main feral concerns in a thread on the general boards in the hope that some (or maybe all) of it will receive some much-needed attention.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2140189344 is the thread, please feel free to contribute your thoughts/criticisms etc. Let's just keep it constructive.

@ Reyghanci If you see this too, I read one of your posts talking about the changes to Tiger's Fury and Feral Charge Cat which I thought was VERY well thought out and such. Please if you see this add or copy that posting to this thread and let's keep all this info in one place.

Most of the things on the list came from the good folks such as Reesi, Zybak or Miirkat, Rey, a few others I can't recall names of offhand, and a few are my own suggestions.

I am Feral, hear me ROAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment