Thursday, April 19, 2012

Any feral gone moonkin? success story?

After agonizing in the forums today, I think I may give moonkin a shot. Any advice.

I have often tried it, hated it and went back. However I am not sure I want to only go resto for rated bgs.

I have had fun in the past in normal bgs just tab dotting and getting up solar eclipse and going to town w/ some moonfire spam. I know moonkins have not been that strong in pvp, but I think they will do better then feral in a rated bg setting now.
I built my Boomkin gear up once I read my feral was getting ripped up. How do I say this nice? BOOMKIN SUCKS so bad. It pisses me off how bad Boomkin is and Feral is now just a gimped melee that needs spam dispels. At this point the DPS specs for a Druid are a COMPLETE JOKE. Blizzard your doing a great job! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL @ whoever reported the OP....
Deleted by Reaver
Dude, if you think feral is bad off, you're gonna cry when you see how terrible moonkin is.
I TRIED moonkin, and really I just can't stick with it, or resto... I'm feral at heart and feral I'll stay >< No matter how much lube it requires!
Blizzard needs to look into buffing moonkins before looking at feral druids again. :( Been balance on my druid since level 10. Love it more than any other spec. Like vindictiv said. warlocks basically heal themselves full on us. Our off heals are pretty pathetic as well. Blizzard needs to look into fixing balance. :(
The class is too built around building up to a state for it to be of much value in PVP. You can do it, but what you're offering over pure caster classes or even a hybrid ala Shadow Priest is questionable, and I wouldn't be gunning for a Glad title with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment