Thursday, April 19, 2012

PVP weapon?

I see a lot (if not every) feral druid running around with the vicious staff instead of the polearm, why is that? I'm getting my weapon on Tuesday and at first I though the polearm was better because its weapon damage is higher due to the slower speed and that the staff was not as good because it had lower weapon damage due to the faster speed. I take it that the staff is better due to everyone having it, but can somebody explain to me why? I'm new to melee/druid, sorry for the ignorance.
Weapon speed and damage have no factor in how much damage you deal. Only the DPS #.
What Tom said: both weapons are identical for all serious concerns.
Pick the one whose look you prefer.

The staff is better if you decide to melee critters in caster form ;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment