Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby druid problems...

[:1]So I was playing my level 24 druid last night and came across an interesting...anomaly.

My druid was wearing a cloak that had str and stam on it. I only had it equipped because it was the only cloak with stats I had found up to that point.

Well I'm checking the AH and see an Agi/Stam cloak up for auction for like 50s so I snatched it up and equipped it. Amazingly, when I equipped the Agi cloak over the Str cloak, my AP went down.

Can anybody explain this?
Agility increase to AP only applies to cat or bear form, so if you are in humanoid form the agility will not show as an AP increase.
I was in cat form and they had equal amounts. One claok had 4 Str and the other had 4 Agi. I had also bought my first pair of shoulders and they had 4 Agi on them and when I equipped them my AP stayed the same.

I have now found out that Str and Agi both give 2 AP each, so my AP should have stayed the same when switching cloaks. This does not change the fact that equipping the shoulders did not give me an AP boost.
There could be stat display issues going on in the interface, especially since the stats work differently in different forms.
I actually noticed a similiar issue


before i farmed my feral PVP set, I bought a bunch of blues in the AH.. when I upgraded one of my crappy strength rings that I had (nothing else in AH) with a blue ring from a rep vendor.. my AP went down.. even though the agility and strength where identical.. this was in cat form too.

No comments:

Post a Comment