Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Restoration Shapeshifting Broken?

Yeah, there's been a nerf to shapeshifting, but Restoration gets Disentanglement, which is supposed to enable shapeshifting to break roots and snares. Does Frost Nova, or any of Mage's freeze-rooting type of abiities, not count as a root or snare? So far I think I've been able to shapeshift out of everything, just like before, but not Mage's freeze. I tried it in a duel with somebody to make certain, and it confirmed it. I cannot shapeshift out of Mage's freezes. Anybody else experience this or is it just me? I am supposed to be able to shapeshift out of it, right? If not, I'm not surprised.... Blizzard seems to favor Mages.
this is working as intended. you may not leave until your master... (erm, mage) tells you it's okay to go.
Hahaha. I'm surprised Blizzard just doesn't give Mage an instant kill button.
Everything seems to be working but when you join an arena the passive move disentanglement just disappears from my spell book once i get in the arena
I'm messing around on my druid as resto today and disentanglement doesn't seem to be working at all for me. I can't !*@# from mage roots, elemental shaman roots, other druid roots...Is it possibly broken or am I missing something here?
you missed the part where removing shapeshifting took 1 line of coding change and adding it back to the caster specs would have required actual work and testing, things the developers have no interest or requirement to do.
I'm messing around on my druid as resto today and disentanglement doesn't seem to be working at all for me. I can't !*@# from mage roots, elemental shaman roots, other druid roots...Is it possibly broken or am I missing something here?


Same...
Hmmm, maybe it was all roots I was having problems with. I really didn't play a whole lot, but it could be all of them. I just know for certain it was Frost Nova.

Also, the tooltip for it is poorly written. "The Druid to clear all roots when Shapeshifting in addition to snares." Umm... wtf? Must have forgotten "Allows" at the beginning.
/signed

how blizz cld screw this mechanic up is beyond me. lol what a joke they have become. Masters of their own demise imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment