Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Using Soothe in PVP, what classes?

Hello all. I rolled this druid near the end of wrath so until Cata I never did much PvP on him. With the gear reset I decided to give resto PvP a try. This is my 1st season doing arena as well and I hit 1550 last week. Nothing to brag about but im pretty happy with uping my conquest cap.

Anywho, my team played a couple games vs. 2 warriors and they just wrecked me even with 3k resil / glyphed barkskin / powershifting to try and get away. In talking to some guildies they asked "Did you try and soothe their enrage?" I'm not gonna lie soothe was not even on my bars.

My question to other druids is this. Can someone make a list of classes and the abilities that "enrage" them where soothe would help? Thanks.
warriors, ferals if they go into bearform and unholy DK's that use their enrage CD that increases their dmg, cant recall the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment