Monday, April 16, 2012

Why change omen of clarity?

It used to proc off of any spell or melee attacks. Now it is only damaging spells or for ferals for auto attacks?? It seems more geared towards the balance tree if it is going to be like this.

The path notes say:
•Omen of Clarity can no longer trigger from helpful spells (aka heals), unless the Restoration talent Malfurion's Gift is chosen.

So for resto it will only proc 4% off of lifebloom or if you toss up moonfire/insect swarm.

Just seems like it was a change that was not needed. I think the way it was before was fine, it didn't proc too often and it was used up by swiftmend which was a waste.



I've tested it in some heroics today, and I honestly haven't noticed a drop in my OOC procs. I don't think it's going to affect us that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment