Saturday, April 21, 2012

WTT: Current neutered Feral Druid for Vanilla

So I've played this game off and on since it came out, I have always played a feral druid. I played them when they were weak, and strong. I've been kicked out of countless UBRS's for rolling on rogue gear. I remember when "feral attack power" was introduced, and when we actually got our own tier gear. Never once have I not had fun... until the shapeshift nerf.

The one thing that never changed, was that druids gave a sense of freedom and mobility no other class could give. Even when the weakest spec/class in the game, it was fun.

Today I log on, I've yet to go into the arena, but I played some BG's. My damage actually feels more powerful then it was before. But whats has changed... down time.

It feels like I spend half of the match standing still waiting... waiting... I look to see what I should use while waiting. I have one option, bear form and blow tank cooldowns, if being attacked.

Am I viable in pvp? Yes. Am I powerful at pvp? Yes. Is pvp half as fun as it was before? No.

I know there are many opinions on the issue of the shapeshift nerf, but I'd trade everything blizzard has given us over the years, just to have it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment