Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Please re-think the feral mobility nerf

Just like other fellow feral druid players i am seriously worried about our class mechanic nerf on mobility, blizzard have PTR's for a reason so i hope they realize just how much it's going to effect the game-play especially for pvp.

When i say mobility i mean our shape shifting nerf on roots and i think our infected wounds is getting nerfed too as well as beserker, mixed with a few other nerfs i don't want to get into detail because most of the people that read this will already know what I'm talking about.

Lets skip the gristle and get down to the bone main reason I'm posting this is because as a loyal feral pvp druid I'm seriously considering not playing anymore, i have no desire to roll another class because they don't appeal to me the same way, if this nerf happens i think blizzard will realize just how few feral druids will be in arena and bg's which shouldn't happen because its unfair/unbalanced.

I'm not much of a internet post kind of person but this patch is seriously jeopardizing me playing this game, or at least playing it with as much "fun" anymore. I'm just doing my part on this forum with other fellow feral druid posts in hope that a blizzard employee can see how many feral druid players are disagreeing about it and that this nerf shouldn't happen!

After 3 years of playing wow as a feral druid i have dealt with allot of nerf's/buffs and what not and i just adapt/L2p, but this is different, your going to ruin a fun class. GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment