Saturday, April 21, 2012

Races Choices for Resto Druid

Why do I see so many players pick Worgen over Nightelf? I'm about to race change from horde and can't pick which alliance race I want.
I can't stand night elves.

More often than not, I can't stand their players either.
Night Elves have no racials that are PVE healing/dps buffs

Worgen do.

Night Elves have shadowmeld for PVP

Worgen have increased crit chance and darkflight

Hmmmm

Night Elves 1
Worgen 3

Also Worgen are new and shiny still.
Shadowmeld is a combat dump that can be used in PVE, this includes boss encounters.
Night elves have some of the worst animations in the game.
Night elf all the way for me. If you're going to pick a race for it's racials, stay horde.
Night elf all the way for me. If you're going to pick a race for it's racials, stay horde.


WAAAAAR STOOOOOOOOOOOMP

No comments:

Post a Comment