Saturday, April 14, 2012

Need help setting up a Mangle/Pounce macro.

[:1]This will probably a really simple fix for you macro geniuses. Here is what the macro looks like.

/cast [nostealth] Mangle (Cat)(); [stealth] Pounce

I found this macro and only half of it works. It pounces just fine, but it doesn't cast Mangle. I really need a working macro that Mangles out of stealth and Pounces in stealth. I know someone can help me with almost no effort on this one. I appreciate any help and thank you knowledgeable Druids in advance. >3
Couple changes to form macros. I believe it has to be this:

/cast mangle(cat form) try that! if it doesn't work, do /cast mangle(cat) I'm not sure if you need the form in there though...
I'm not currently in game to verify, but:
- generally there is no space before the (Cat), so try Mangle(Cat)
- the extra () after (Cat) looks weird, I think that was BC syntax
Yep, that did it. Thanks so much. :3
you can shift+click the spells in your spellbook when your focus is in your macro box to add the spell name directly from the spellbook.

just fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment