Wednesday, April 18, 2012

so...how do we get away as resto?

we can't root and run...we can't shift and run...our hots can't out heal any direct damage...are we just suppose to be the honor for others to farm? Our whole base of healing is hots, without time for them to tick hots are useless...so without distance from melee, how can they tick? we just lost our ability to move and let our hots tick...can we get a buff to our heals if we are suppose to stand there and out heal a dps cause there is no way thats happening now. so if "balance" is the key...why are mages still OP? I really wish you would eather "Balance" across the board or stop balancing all together. I wonder why ques are so long, maybe cause you screw up tanking and healing so bad no one wants to do it anymore. and your sarcastic remarks to people trying to help you see everyones side only reinforce the fact that you could care less about your customers. so I'll post this and wait for eather a smug remark or for this thread to be locked. ... Good Day sir...I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
Remember when we had a talent that reduced pushback? Good times.
If you expect resto to act like it did during tbc/wotlk.. prepare to be disappointed.


that old playstyle is hard now due to how little our hots heal for.
dispel yourself?
hmmm...dispell...thats what I forgot...I'll dispell that warrior pummeling me. I can't root and move so I'll just dispell him to let my hots tick and heal up. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment