Saturday, April 14, 2012

Question on transformations.

[:1]I'm about to max my first character, WoW's been fun for the first few months of playing it. My next class will be a druid but I can't help but wonder about something.

I'm going to be balance, and I really like the Moonkin form. (Keep in mind I've never had experience with druid and am new when I say this) I saw how Tree of Life was nerfed to a cooldown transform. I had never experienced the game with a full form since I joined post Cata. And now I'm worried that the same thing could happen to Moonkin form. For me, I hate cooldown transforms. I almost never use demon transformation. I like permanence- it keeps my battle consistent and keeps my character from looking like a polymorphing spaz.

I know they'd never do this to cat or bear, as those forms are vital. But what I'm asking is: Is this a legitimate fear? Or is there absolutely no reason to nerf moonkin form in this way? I don't know how powerful tree of life was before so this is why I'm asking instead of knowing like the rest of you. Thanks.
Tree of Life was altered because Blizzard included the choice to talent into Nature's Cure, which changes the Remove Corruption spell to include the ability to remove Magic effects.

This change made a permanent Tree of Life too powerful in PvP because it would have made a polymorph immune healer who could remove the effect from their partners.

There is no reason to believe the same will happen to Moonkin form at this time.
Thanks. That got rid of the burning question on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment