Saturday, April 14, 2012

PvP Gearing, just started

[:1]So I have no PvP gear, nothing. I have about 1260 honor and not sure where to go with it.

Any suggestions on best route to go? Bloodied Leather is good entry, but costly. How would you recommend spending the first honor points?

I'm Feral, btw.
No suggestions?
Buy bloodied gear with gold, run heroics for heroic gear, get your 1300 conquest points per week and save for weapon. Battlegrounds are going to be unpleasant for a while till you get better gear. Use the honor to buy the set pieces like chest/legs/gloves first and try to run Baradin Hold and hope you get lucky.
Bloodied gear will be replaced fast. I wouldn't bother.

Get in Tol barad whenever you can. Even if you lose its 100 honor reward. Plus there is a weekly quest.

Farm larger BGs like AV during a BG weekend. This way you can still really make a difference with objectives instead of just dieing in 3 seconds.

Start arena asap. Will take about 3 weeks before you can get a weapon.

Right now you will get destroyed in BGs, and arena but you just have to stick with it.

I would say get a 4 piece with honor points, so you get the set bonus.

Grinding really sucks =/
That's my idea with honor points too. I think I'm going to get the gloves first since they're cheaper (which gets me to the +400 Res quicker) and it has the energy reduction for Skull Bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment