Thursday, April 12, 2012

I just made this Druid.

[:1]Mainly because i wanted something new and am dreading hour long dps queue times on my warrior.

So far, i love the class, it's reeeeeaaaallly fun. I can see myself going to 85 with this guy. I love the damage, the flowing rotation, and feel of the class itself. I can't wait for when i can dual spec and try out Boomkin.

Much love, Kothari - Velen PvE (US) <3
Yeah, i can assume the true feel was in Vanilla, i've always been a stationary class type of person, never wanting to roll an alt because i didn't want to risk wasting my time.

Regardless, i love the class so far, i assume it can only get better from here. I can't wait to be a big, brown and white, hulking, yet adorable Moonkin.
Unique class but also not unique, as it can shapeshift anything another class would do, and that's why druids are awesome.

Personally, I wouldn't see myself plays something else, especially since I am a healer, I just totally love the mechanic of my class and its special attribute. Just like cats may enjoy their bleed mechanic or boomkin with their eclipse. It is at the same time both a shapeshift of other classes and has its very unique way to do. I love it.

Welcome to Moonglade, enjoy your stay~
I totally agree.

I tried to make an honest effort into playing my rogue this expansion, but I felt too restricted. On my druid, I can have 3 sets of gear and more or less play whatever spec I want (after a bit of regemming/enchanting).

If I get tired of tanking, switch over to DPS/Heals. And vice versa. That's really the only thing that has kept Cataclysm exciting for me.

Now all you have to do is ignore all the people shouting "the sky is falling" (like they will for ever content patch) and you will be a druid for life. :)
My main pre-TBC was a rogue, and ever since I made this druid I have been unable to go back to being a rogue. I love playing this character so much that I was pretty much the last person in my entire guild to level an alt to 80 back when we were all bored with WotLK.

Druid is a great class, don't let the whiners get to you. Besides, if you can believe them, they're all playing Rift now anyway right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment