Thursday, April 12, 2012

new druid needing help

[:1]Hello all,

Thank you in advance for any help.

I am a new druid and find my self under performing in dps when compared to other classes my level. I believe I am missing something but am having difficulty finding the information I need to level a druid. The end game guides are great but are of little help at my level.

I n ow my gear is not optimal but I have found nothing better to wear. If someone could point me in the right direction, or give me some pointers I would be appreciative.

Boom
You have agility gear on. Change that to intellect gear when you can and your deeps should go up. Also, I don't see a problem with using cloth at lower levels, which is where you'll find better itemization at your level. I used cloth until I hit 85 because leather caster rewards were so few and far between.
Yeah, if your going boomkin then agillity is the enemy. Use cloth if it helps, the amount of caster leather should go up by the time you get to level 50 and need to use all leather for the specialization bonus, but keep using cloth until you can find a leather upgrade with caster stats.

Other than that, remember to keep IS and MF/SF up on targets, wrath/starfire depending on the eclipse you're on, and use Starsurge on CD/if shooting stars procs(later levels).
thx all

wear cloth or leather until you get leather specialization then only leather if you can.
I haven't leveled a druid in years, but from I hear its:

Cat Form @ Lvl 8

!!!*TOOMANYMOBS -> Bear Form @ Lvl 10 -> Much better

Cat Form lolololol

lolololol till Lvl 85

No comments:

Post a Comment