Thursday, April 12, 2012

Eclipse meter

[:1]Maybe I'm missing something, but when I die and respawn, my first damage spell is going to be starsurge. When I cast this, I get 15% on my eclipse meter, but there is no indication of which direction I'm going (other than the scrolling text). Is there a way at this point to tell whether I should be casting wrath or starfire without having to rely on the scrolling text?
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info18000-BalancePowerTracker.html
I don't think that you should HAVE to use an addon to tell you what spell to cast for eclipse when it's forcing you to go one way or anohter... so you're telling me there's no way other than addons?
Beats me. I swapped in a mod right after Cataclysm went live. The position of the default bar (way up in the corner away from everything) and its size (very small) made it a no brainer to get rid of it.
Well thanks for the responses, but I'm wanting to know if it's possible to tell with no addon. If not, I think blizzard has made a pretty sh!t design.
From what I remember, it seemed to me that if you started at zero energy and opened with Stargurge it would always move to the left (which is err Lunar Energy?)

No comments:

Post a Comment